My Most Viewed Stories
Most Viewed Story Right Now:
My All-Time Most Viewed Stories — Top 7:
If you are not already a paid member of Medium, you can do so by visiting this link. You’ll get unlimited full access to every story on Medium. You can subscribe to keep up to date on my writing, visiting this link.
I am David Rodenas, PhD in Computer Architecture and MS in Computer Engineering. I am passionate and a computer programmer since eight years old. At secondary school I built with C and C++, a CRM for a shop, a ray tracer and a back-propagation neural net. I started to work professionally in 1998, and I started teaching as side-project since 2002.
In 2008, I became a member of the Official Professional Association of Computer Engineering of Catalonia (COEINF). I was Vice-dean during 2016–2020, and I have been working to introduce the concept of developer professionalism. Since, 2011, I have been a speaker in multiple professional events. As a teacher, and as a community member, I always say that if you learned something interesting, you should share it with others. That is why I am here at medium.
My background as researcher and teacher have given me a good perspective to analyze, test, and summarize the current status of the profession. I am currently in the task of documenting, and sharing, the current software engineering strategies.
- Is Agile a Waterfall Upside-Down?
- The Metric to Measure the Agile Transformation Success
- Why Do Not Trust Pull Requests
- The Day I Got Hooked On Teaching
- What is Inverted in the Dependency Inversion Principle?
- I Did an Experiment Enforcing a Minimum Code Quality, And There Are The Results
- The Smartest Code Architecture
- Redux and Domain-Driven Design
- What is Technical Debt?
- 5 Rules to Manage Technical Debt
- How Lean justifies a Landing Page as Product
- The Uncomfortable Truth About Programming
- The View is a Function
- What Is Business Rules Coverage?
- The Cobra Effect Between Devs and QAs
- The Test Definition that Destroy Teams
- Start writing tests as they were documentation
- The myth of 100% of code coverage
- Every Programmer Knows how to do Great Testing
- The Most Effective TDD
- Successfully adopting TDD in your team
- The 5 Best BDD Gherkin Tips That Nobody Told You
- 15 Quick Tips To Improve Your BDD Gherkin Writing
Stories from Home: